The Mediterranean Journal of Modeling and Simulation (pISSN : 2335-1357, eISSN : 2437-1122) is an international, specialized and peer-reviewed journal devoted to the publication of original contributions in relevant areas.
The Mediterranean Journal of Modeling and Simulation is a non for profit publication.
Aims & Scope (not limited to the following fields)
- Design, modeling and control of electrical machines.
- Applied Superconductivity in Electrical Engineering.
- Production and distribution of electrical energy.
- Automatic, signal processing.
- Multi-physics and multi-scale systems.
- Transport phenomena.
- Atomic and nuclear physics.
- Mathematical Physics.
- Dynamical Systems.
- Vibration, acoustic and wave propagation.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Composite materials and structures.
- Direct and inverse problems.
- Ordinary and partial differential equations.
- Optimization and simulation.
- voir la revue